Defenders of Stormwind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defenders of Stormwind Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guys we need raid times

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tallskank
Admin
Tallskank

Guys we need raid times Empty
PostSubject: Guys we need raid times   Guys we need raid times EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:31 am

Ok guys we need a set time for when we do 10 man/25 mans so that all the guildies know also as well as make the times fit in with everyone and mark it on the calander every 3 days or so:)
Back to top Go down
mcveigh

mcveigh

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need raid times   Guys we need raid times EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:54 am

well as use know im pretty much good for anytime use choose but ill say anytime after 5pm server time would be best for weekdays,
and i could probably go any day chosen.
Back to top Go down
TheirianShalan

TheirianShalan

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need raid times   Guys we need raid times EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:28 am

or here's an idea:
plan raids *if possible* for those with lower levels so we can join in the fun too
I like that idea
Greedy bastages keeping all the funs to yourselves
Back to top Go down
boxoflunch
Admin
boxoflunch

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need raid times   Guys we need raid times EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:03 am

you guys know im down if im on....if not then its sometime after 5am lol but any time is good for me you guys set it up and then let me know and i will be there
Back to top Go down
Tallskank
Admin
Tallskank

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need raid times   Guys we need raid times EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:53 am

ritio man cheers lol and theirian i would actually pay to see like 20 lvl 10-50s run into crossroads or org that would be pretty damn funny but yeah sure we should inv some of our lower lvls in the guild for a raid like once a week or something that would be good and it would get the newer people to wow interested and familiar withj raiding
Back to top Go down
TheirianShalan

TheirianShalan

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need raid times   Guys we need raid times EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:09 pm

not only that but we would level a whole $#!+ ton faster, don'cha think?
Back to top Go down
Tallskank
Admin
Tallskank

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need raid times   Guys we need raid times EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:28 pm

lol most likely but are you refering to pvp or pve?
Back to top Go down
TheirianShalan

TheirianShalan

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need raid times   Guys we need raid times EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:45 pm

does it matter?
Back to top Go down
boxoflunch
Admin
boxoflunch

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need raid times   Guys we need raid times EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:53 am

there is a lack of "raids" that lower lvls can do....the minimum lvl is unfourtunately 70...you can get into some at lower lvls but would just die so not worth it maybe if enough lower lvls get together we can get some sort of "fun run" going like the lvl 1 hogger raid with 40 lvl 1's but while in raid you get less xp and cant do most quests so your best bet is to just quest your ass of and get to 70 quickly with the occasional instance thrown in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys we need raid times   Guys we need raid times Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys we need raid times
Page 1 of 1