Defenders of Stormwind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defenders of Stormwind Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of The Thunder from Downunder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arumzul

Arumzul

Return of The Thunder from Downunder Empty
PostSubject: Return of The Thunder from Downunder   Return of The Thunder from Downunder EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:04 pm

Greetings all fellow guild members and good people who read these Posts.

As you may know and have become aware of, Arumzul has seemed to stop playing WoW,
that is not at all entirly true.
I have simply taken some time off away from Warcraft, to do other things and have fun.
I do plan on returning but am unsure when that will be.

I hope the Guild has been well and getting through raids and getting many lower and new players up the levels,
I am sorry i left without warning but knowing me i wouldnt have left if i dragged it on and had you all saying you would miss me lol.
If you do or some of you do miss me, i appreciate it, im missing you guys to, defenders was and still is an awesome guild.

Well i best be off, the realm of the Real calls me back to work.
you shall expect my return within the next month.
Thisdude, Nytingkey, Busstop, Henriks and McVeigh miss you all dearly, along with the rest of you guys.

'The sound of thunder comes through the wind, you feel a tremour in the ground, its shaking. There it is, you can hear his footsteps hit the ground. Arumzul, The Thunder from downunder, the Tank of Tanks, is returning.'
Back to top Go down
henrikz

PostSubject: Re: Return of The Thunder from Downunder   Return of The Thunder from Downunder EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:31 pm

That's cool Arum,
We'll be clearing icecrown by the time you get back
Back to top Go down
Arumzul

Arumzul

PostSubject: Re: Return of The Thunder from Downunder   Return of The Thunder from Downunder EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:54 am

Sweet, good to hear.
hope you all havnt missed me too much Razz
Back to top Go down
keyloth

PostSubject: Re: Return of The Thunder from Downunder   Return of The Thunder from Downunder EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:56 pm

Heya arum, Nice to see you havn't completely forgotten us :-p altho in truth, we all know thats not possible! Will be great to see you back on and joining the ranks of the new up and coming defenders of stormwind "raiders" :-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of The Thunder from Downunder   Return of The Thunder from Downunder Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of The Thunder from Downunder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Defenders of Stormwind :: Random stuff.-
Jump to: