Defenders of Stormwind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defenders of Stormwind Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best, Always, to you all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikita

Best, Always, to you all Empty
PostSubject: Best, Always, to you all   Best, Always, to you all EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:01 pm

It is with a good deal of regret that I quit the guild last night. I got the opportunity to
join the guild "Naughty" and take a more active raiding role. Plus, the times simply work
out a little better for me now that I've started a new job.

Thank you all for the fun and adventure. Smile I think we had a pretty good thing going,
raid-wise, for a while there, but time and circumstances sort of derailed the best
intended efforts. I wish you all nothing but the best and welcome you to call on me if
you need a tanker.

I especially want to thank Itash and Key for all their efforts, especially over the past few
weeks, in putting things together. I know how frustrating it must have been.

Anyway, continue to have fun, all! alien

PS. I understand that there was a bit of drama the other night. It sounded to me like frustrations
just got running a little high. That did not, in any way, affect my decision to leave. It really is
about raid times and opportunity. I just wanted to make that clear.
Back to top Go down
Frederisk

Frederisk

Best, Always, to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best, Always, to you all   Best, Always, to you all EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:30 am

Best of luck with the new guild Niki Smile was a lot of fun raiding with you and i wish you all the best in the future in game and of course in RL!

Fred.

P.S I really hope your new guild has the required paladin raid make up (105%, the back ups are of course paladins!) Razz
Back to top Go down

Best, Always, to you all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Defenders of Stormwind :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: