Defenders of Stormwind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defenders of Stormwind Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If anyone needs software i will get

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tallskank
Admin
Tallskank

If anyone needs software i will get Empty
PostSubject: If anyone needs software i will get   If anyone needs software i will get EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:26 am

If anyone wants software i can give you the link

although it depends on your internet speed on how long it will take to download
Back to top Go down
TheirianShalan

TheirianShalan

PostSubject: Re: If anyone needs software i will get   If anyone needs software i will get EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:51 am

that's awesome, how about burning crusade and wotlk? i'm still on classic and really don't want to pay for them....
tnx
Back to top Go down
Tallskank
Admin
Tallskank

PostSubject: Re: If anyone needs software i will get   If anyone needs software i will get EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:50 am

That im afraid is something i cannot do lol cause there is many scams on the internet that ask for your legit wow keys to give you more time lol just look at youtube they are scams as you can tell the sites look the same but the website links are differentand to actually get you would have to most likely hack into bliss or steal from a store hahahah cause all the keys are server sided when they are passed for authentication but yeah Bc isn't much nowdays like $20 lol and LK not far off at $40 Razz but yeah anyways you 60 soon:P

then get BC

lol sum people do social engineering techniques which refer to like sending an email to blizz saying "dear blizz sorry to disturb you but i lost my blizzard key in the recent move to our new house and as the box had not been opened yet im not sure what to do cause i don't have the money to go out and buy wow againas it was present from our family friend" lol not going more into that stuff....

another social engineering technique was when mcdonalds didn't have water at there restraunts like water to drink from their water jugs

what you used to do is drive up to the service window ask for a water and they would then say they didn't have any then you would drive to the next window and get the person before yous order Razz

and then just drive off

lol fun times anyways enough ranting im guna go to bed lol sleepin innnnnnnnnnn

cyas:P
Back to top Go down
strideer

PostSubject: multi log in   If anyone needs software i will get EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:55 am

Is there any softwear to multi log in like some people do to power lvl there alts and i was wondering how and wat they used
Back to top Go down
Tallskank
Admin
Tallskank

PostSubject: Re: If anyone needs software i will get   If anyone needs software i will get EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:11 pm

Yes there is, some of the software is keyclone,clonekeys,hotkeynet,mubox,pwnboxer and synergy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If anyone needs software i will get   If anyone needs software i will get Empty

Back to top Go down

If anyone needs software i will get
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Defenders of Stormwind :: General :: Software-
Jump to: