Defenders of Stormwind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defenders of Stormwind Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

naxx team.........

Go down 
5 posters

are we ready for raiding
yes
naxx team......... I_vote_lcap100%naxx team......... I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
no
naxx team......... I_vote_lcap0%naxx team......... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
boxoflunch
Admin
boxoflunch

naxx team......... Empty
PostSubject: naxx team.........   naxx team......... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:17 am

OK WE NOW HAVE ENOUGH LEVEL 80'S IN THE GUILD I WOULD LIKE TO START A 10 MAN NAXX TEAM STARTING THIS WEEK. LET ME KNOW HERE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DOING THIS AND WHAT TIMES WOULD BE BEST. AND IF ALL GOES WELL WE WILL BE DOING THIS EVERY WEEK.
Back to top Go down
Frederisk

Frederisk

naxx team......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: naxx team.........   naxx team......... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:31 am

Yeah im deffo keen, best time for me would be saturday night. Would we have the heals for nax?
Back to top Go down
mcveigh

mcveigh

naxx team......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: naxx team.........   naxx team......... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:42 am

Sure man you know im in you dont evan need to ask,

im good anytime after 5pm weekdays and can do weekends anytime at the moment unless i start to work saturdays which in that case would be after 4pm saturdays.

one question how we going to organise DPS? rotations system or leave a set group for first few runs to gear a bit to pick up the slack of the lower dps guys.

only asking because i can see a few ppl arguing over who gets to go. or will we just have some prerequisite such as dps lvl and such....
Back to top Go down
mcveigh

mcveigh

naxx team......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: naxx team.........   naxx team......... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:44 am

also just a thought once we get team can we hit VoA before naxx might save a lot of time and money for repairs....
Back to top Go down
boxoflunch
Admin
boxoflunch

naxx team......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: naxx team.........   naxx team......... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:21 am

you bring up some valid questions mcv, but as of right now im not sure who wants to come and if we have too many well figure out what to do then...we do have a geared and experienced healer and a couple others that could also do it. and definitely yes on the VoA....hell we can do EoE if you guys are keen lol
Back to top Go down
Charliie

naxx team......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: naxx team.........   naxx team......... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:39 am

Im in ! Happy to do heals or dps ...
Best times for me are Mon, Tue and Wed .. i have a social life every other day! lol although i could work around things once you guys get it organised Smile
Back to top Go down
Tall

naxx team......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: naxx team.........   naxx team......... EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:33 am

Im good for monday to wednesday afta 3pm and thursday all day and every 2nd weekend Smile
Back to top Go down
henrikz

naxx team......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: naxx team.........   naxx team......... EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:08 pm

Hey Guys,
I'm keen to raid, but i need to gear up more, just realised that most of my gear is crazy low.. i have a 62 idol and a 70 boots... but can get 1.1K melee dps.
Anyway i'm going to try pug a few runs this week, would prefer to guild run, but i need to smash out a few. i'll get my gear up a bit by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
henrikz

naxx team......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: naxx team.........   naxx team......... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:46 pm

Hey Guys... i think i'm ready for a naxx raid now.
do you think i could come along with you guys?

Razz
Back to top Go down
Frederisk

Frederisk

naxx team......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: naxx team.........   naxx team......... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:12 pm

no hen, naxx is way out of your league...toc however...lol
Back to top Go down
mcveigh

mcveigh

naxx team......... Empty
PostSubject: no   naxx team......... EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:42 am

sorry hen but no, naxx requires you to be able to pull more then 1.8k dps while in your healing gear im afraid. sorry man next time......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

naxx team......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: naxx team.........   naxx team......... Empty

Back to top Go down

naxx team.........
Page 1 of 1