Defenders of Stormwind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defenders of Stormwind Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raiding with "The Select Few "

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikita

Raiding with "The Select Few " Empty
PostSubject: Raiding with "The Select Few "   Raiding with "The Select Few " EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:30 pm

I mentioned this to Fred the other day, but I also wanted to post
here as well.

I was speaking with Corenellius, who has led a couple raids with the
old guild that some of us were in, The Select Few.

He said that they would be very interested in finding a way to combine
for some 25-man raiding. I guess, at this point, they were able to
successfully run some 10-man content.

I know there was some personality conflicts. I don't know much about them.
I did hear that Vortech has left the guild.

At this time, I don't know that they are interested in combining guilds, because
some raiders are waiting for Brent to get back. This does seem like an opportunity
to get into 25-man content, though...and obviously we know many of the players.
Back to top Go down
itash
Admin
itash

PostSubject: Re: Raiding with "The Select Few "   Raiding with "The Select Few " EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:27 pm

I must admit I had already thought about this but I must be blunt, I do not trust the leadership very much. This will be because of the underhanded behaviour I got, so maybe Im just a little bit bruised.

However the point of getting through 25 man content would be really important as Im sure none of use want to be doing 10 man content the whole time.

But seeing as how from what I heard they have not been able to clear much even in 10 man content I find it hard to believe they can help us clear 25.

Personally I would rather see anyone who wants to work towards 25 man content that they simply join this guild.

Whats your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Nikita

PostSubject: Re: Raiding with "The Select Few "   Raiding with "The Select Few " EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:53 am

Well, being new, I would defer to people that have been around.

Personally, Itash, I posted here because I thought you would be the person with the most
reason to balk...so, feel free to state your mind.

I am good friends with Clint (Coren) and he is and outstanding player and an untapped raid
leader (support leader). We are both noobs to this group, though, and don't want to step on
anyone's toes.

My thoughts:

I raided a few times with Brent. He was knowledgable, cool, and helped me a good bit. If we could
get him involved (when he comes back) that would be very much a win.

There is a small core of Select raiders that seem to be stubbornly hanging in there. I don't think many
of them are in management.

Shifting from 10 to 25-man raiding is a major problem. Our best bet would be to bring in another 10-man
team.

What happened with you, Itash, was very weird and I don't understand it. So I keep quiet and don't blame you
for being annoyed.
Back to top Go down
itash
Admin
itash

PostSubject: Re: Raiding with "The Select Few "   Raiding with "The Select Few " EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:12 pm

What happened I still dont really know, from what I was told was that I apparently stepped on Vorts toes during that UR run when he ragequit. I was told he mentioned suggested soemthing and I countered that decision.... I know its really weird and even I dont really know if thats the reason.

I will be working on getting a 25 together, and organising people for it. I really like raiding for corellion but in my experience organising 2 guilds just doesnt work. Having everyone in 1 guild works better.
Back to top Go down
henrikz

PostSubject: Re: Raiding with "The Select Few "   Raiding with "The Select Few " EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:05 pm

I Personally am not too fussed, i think some of the guys and girls were good people and i like raiding with them. And after seeing what a random PUG group can clear in 25 ULD i don't know how we can't do the same.

But, I think We aren't that far off having a 25 man group. we almost have enough for 2 * 10 mans to be running. and when were at that point 25 mans should be easy to fill. Ultimately, if people can learn the fights in 10 man, before attempting 25 man, then it'll make 25 man fight much easier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiding with "The Select Few "   Raiding with "The Select Few " Empty

Back to top Go down

Raiding with "The Select Few "
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Defenders of Stormwind :: Raid plannings-
Jump to: